03 Sep TIPS TO CONSIDER
- Distances in the preparation and cooking area should be kept as short as possible to make your kitchen a pleasure to work in.
- Do you have an existing kitchen that you don’t like? What don’t you like about it?
- What items do you want to put the most money towards or what items or areas are you prepared to save on?
- Have you thought of food storage? This would depend on whether you shop daily, weekly or monthly.
- Lighting and ventilation must be high on your priority list. There are many lighting facets to a kitchen that can be incorporated into the design.
- An island or breakfast counter. Both are great to haves, but do you really have the space, is it going to be a functional part of your kitchen or an added seating area?
- Are there walls that could be removed to open your kitchen to create a greater flow of living space?