Your kitchen is more than just a selection of cupboards with a top and doors. It is the most focal point of your home. We view your kitchen in its entirety and consider every aspect from design, your personal preferences in layout, where your plumbing and electrical points need to be through to how high your counter tops and how wide your floor spaces should be. Yes even this is not standard, just as people are not standard in height or size.
•Distances in the preparation and cooking area should be kept as short as possible to make your kitchen a pleasure to work in.
• Do you have an existing kitchen that you don’t like? What don’t you like about it?
• What items do you want to put the most money towards or what items or areas are you prepared to save on?
• Have you thought of food storage? This would depend on whether you shop daily, weekly or monthly.
• Lighting and ventilation must be high on your priority list. There are many lighting facets to a kitchen that can be incorporated into the design.
• An island or breakfast counter. Both are great to haves, but do you really have the space, is it going to be a functional part of your kitchen or an added seating area.
• Are there walls that could be removed to open your kitchen to create a greater flow of living space?
Contact us today for a quote on your kitchen renovation!